[Cake] [Bloat] [Cerowrt-devel] heisenbug: dslreports 16 flow test vs cablemodems

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Mon May 18 11:32:44 EDT 2015

LEDBAT is often used for scavenger traffic - things that should not detract
from normal Internet use. There are two effects, latency and bandwidth.
While AQM solves the latency problem, it removes the ability of LEDBAT to
not impact bandwidth during peak usage.

Simon

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com