[Cake] [Bloat] dslreports and inbound rate shaping

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 23:41:52 EDT 2015

But will it trigger at all?  If the inbound rate is say 50Mbps, and the
link to the in-home devices are over 100Mbps ethernet, will codel _ever_
see a 5ms buffer on inbound?

Or is the shaping buffering incoming packets, and creating a bundle that it
can measure?  (I don't know the internals of how htb(?) does the limiting)

-Aaron