[Cake] Long-RTT broken again

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:25:17 EST 2015

> On 3 Nov, 2015, at 10:20, Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Also what about the BUG_ON I managed to trigger during my testing?

That turned out to be a flawed condition, which I’ve already fixed.  It’s necessary for something like that to be there, because there is a fixed, static allocation of tins; exceeding that number would result in a buffer overflow.  The only way to do so is to add a new Diffserv scheme with more than eight tins, which isn’t outside the bounds of possibility in the future, though unlikely in the short term.