[Cake] More on 'target' corner cases - rate/target/interval confusion?

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Tue Nov 3 09:10:55 EST 2015

At the moment cake is effectively saying that it expects stuff in tin 4 to take 4 times as long to send/its packets are 4 times as big depending which warped view you care to take :-)

That really doesn't make sense to me.

--
Cheers,

Kevin at Darbyshire-Bryant.me.uk
Sent from my phone, apologies for brevity, spelling & top posting