[Cake] Correct 'change' behaviour

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:14:49 EST 2015

in the general case, I recomend looking at the most current fq_codel
code to see how to do it as right as possible. There were several bugs
found and fixed in it as well....
Dave Täht
I just invested five years of my life to making wifi better. And,
now... the FCC wants to make my work, illegal for people to install.
https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi