[Cake] ECN marking and latest cake

Antoine DeschĂȘnes antdes45 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:32:56 EST 2015

Hi Kevin,

Cake works beautifully 1 commit behind master. I didn't recompile it since
then.

In my case, broken buffers meant at least 5% drops, no SQM at all meant ~5%
and working cake about 1% drops.

Here are my last three reports:
Oct 29: http://speedtest.dslreports.com/speedtest/1795514 Working
Nov 2: http://speedtest.dslreports.com/speedtest/1832957 Lots of drops