[Cake] Announce - possible new feature - DSCP cleaning

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Mon Nov 16 15:09:40 EST 2015

It is pushed but in a 'squash' branch for review purposes before it gets
merged into master.

Let me ask things in a different way, and as I've had time to think
about the implications of these changes:  By changing how 'squash' is
enabled I've currently broken backwards compatibility between 'new
squash' cake and 'old squash' tc.  Now, bearing in mind that this isn't
upstream yet...how concerned are we/should I be for 'new cake' vs 'old
tc' compatibility?  Again having thought about it more, I'm pretty sure
I can make 'new cake' and 'old tc' work....is it worth the bother?

Kevin