[Cake] codel_vars across all tins?

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 25 11:20:04 EST 2015

Hi Dave,

On Nov 25, 2015, at 17:03 , Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> ...was the consensus that codel_vars be shared across all tins?

	If I recall correctly, here from my “arm-chair” the consensus was that this requires empiric data, in theory both can be defended… (I might just start entering the real world tester group, hnyman hass started including cake into his builds so there is an easy way now for me to get testing going without risking my families internet access ;) (well all our phones run over VoIP now so it is more than just internet..)).