[Cake] is there a patch for tc-adv somewhere for showing active_flows

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 09:43:53 EDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant
<kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk> wrote:

> On 01/10/15 14:31, Dave Taht wrote:
>> you now have commit access to both the sch_cake and tc-adv repos.
>>
>> Anyone else want direct access?
>>

> Cheers Dave!
>
> Have I somehow become janitor.....this is one of those 'everyone else
> took a step back whilst I looking the other way' scenarios isn't it? :-)

You've proven yourself, and are eager to drive things further along.

And as fast as people show up capable willing to step up to something,
I step back. It should be pretty clear at this point that I'me totally
overwhelmed...

All I ask is that you communicate when you are going to have to drop
out (vacation, work, etc), so others can step up.

also:

I note that a really major thing stopping me from considering another
cerowrt-scale effort - tackling ease of install, homenet, wifi,
uptime, in addition to queue managment -  is
that I am not kidding about my PTFD (post traumatic flashing
disorder). It was my hope to make build and testing - and automating
flashes and testing of a testbed, someones's paid gig, but so far no
luck on that.

Or perhaps we can continue to up openwrt's game.

I am pretty happy with how y'all are now driving cake along, but
make-wifi-fast, oh, my....

> You're gonna hate me but I've just sent 2 pull requests to the
> ceropackages-3.10 to bump cake & tc-adv Makefiles to the (b)leading edge
> versions.  https://github.com/dtaht/ceropackages-3.10/pulls
>
> Antoine, you might want to be across this too, though I think you
> already are ;-)

Think toke ? merged those.

Do you want faster, better, wifi? https://www.patreon.com/dtaht