[Cake] cake stats 1+ stuff not big on

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Mon Oct 5 05:22:38 EDT 2015

On 05/10/15 09:58, Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant wrote:

> On 04/10/15 23:40, Dave Taht wrote:
>> what does 1+ mean?
>>
>> I do not like this because it really messes with simple parsers of the
>> resulting data. Key/vaue pairs only please. I have similar feelings
>> about "way inds", and would prefer that sort of stuff way-inds.
>>

> Would https://github.com/dtaht/tc-adv/pull/6 be acceptable to your
> sight? :-)
>
> Actually I've just spotted another little tweak to do....there'll be
> another commit in a little while.....like busses these commits ;-)
And merged with my freshly bestowed super-cow^H^H^Hmerge powers

I didn't think I suffered from OCD but I have to say that 'max-len' not
lining up is bringing it out..hmmmm!

root at Router:~# tc -s qdisc show dev ifb4eth0
qdisc cake 800b: root refcnt 2 bandwidth 39300Kbit diffserv4 flows noatm
overhead 12
 Sent 161649 bytes 721 pkt (dropped 0, overlimits 47 requeues 0)
 backlog 0b 0p requeues 0
             Bin 0       Bin 1       Bin 2       Bin 3
  rate     39300Kbit   36843Kbit   29475Kbit    9825Kbit
  target       5.0ms       5.0ms       5.0ms       5.0ms
interval     100.0ms     100.0ms     100.0ms     100.0ms
Pk-delay         0us        82us         0us         0us
Av-delay         0us         7us         0us         0us
Sp-delay         0us         1us         0us         0us
  pkts             0         721           0           0
way-inds           0           0           0           0
way-miss           0         104           0           0
way-cols           0           0           0           0
  bytes            0      161649           0           0
  drops            0           0           0           0
  marks            0           0           0           0
Sp-flows           0           0           0           0
Blkflows           0           2           0           0
last-len           0          82           0           0
max-len            0        1514           0           0