[Cake] flow_hash vs host_hash

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Tue Oct 6 02:26:49 EDT 2015

On 05/10/15 15:01, Dave Taht wrote:
> I would like the dual-flow pony in this net-next merge window please.
>
> Otherwise I am sore inclined to get what we have out there! I hope to
> get the api and abi changes in today or tomorrow for the bits I
> understand....

The view that it should just get out there has already been expressed.

Silly question time (IPv4): This dual flow host isolation pony, how will
it work on the WAN facing link on a 'domestic' router when the WAN side
is post NAT.  Won't the ip source address just be the router's external
interface?  But let this question not distract from proper coding not
the semi-intelligent cut'n'paste stuff that I do.