[Cake] Last call for signatures to the FCC on the wifi lockdown issue

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:40:41 EDT 2015

I note that I am not particularly good at social media. I have g+'d,
tweeted, and hit slashdot, and facebook. I would like it if others
reshared those, and engaged with other sites like reddit with our
letter and signature requests, and it would be quite nice if people
also hit the forums of netgear, d-link, tp-link, quantenna and other
chipset/router/wifi makers with the draft letter and signature
requests....

my
twitter: https://twitter.com/mtaht
slashdot submission:

http://slashdot.org/submission/5075341/ask-the-fcc-to-switch-to-sane-software-engineering-practices-for-wifi

g+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/FapKCnWstmE

I note that as not all people like google docs, there is now a pdf up at:

http://huchra.bufferbloat.net/~d/fcc_saner_software_practices.pdf

which will be the permalink for it after signatures are collected.

we are now at 220 signatures, and Bruce Schneier just signed.

Do you want faster, better, wifi? https://www.patreon.com/dtaht