[Cake] adding "rtt" support correctly

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 19:43:02 EDT 2015

> On 11 Oct, 2015, at 02:08, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> is it up to me to do that, add it to the API, and break it for some other stuff?
> (I'd meant to do that last week, but you all know what I got sucked
> into instead)

I’ve been meaning to deal with the API for a while myself.  It needs completely rearranging in the stats department, not just slightly extending it.

The configuration side is already extensible, but I should review and polish that at the same time.

> jonathon, I would like you to commit or not commit to delivering the
> dual hash idea next week. Otherwise, I think we should submit cake to
> net-next for review as it stands after the rtt change enters.

I’ll see what I can do here.  I keep getting distracted by more mundane things, so if those stay out of the way for a change...