[Cake] start at interval handling

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 03:55:02 EDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 1:47 AM, Jonathan Morton <chromatix99 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 12 Oct, 2015, at 00:30, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> so... anyway, this does start some api breakage, also. Anyone else got
>> braincells?
>
> Some of that is definitely wrong.  The rate_overhead parameter needs to be signed, for a start, since some last-mile encapsulations have *less* overhead than Ethernet.  That’s why I had it as ‘short’ instead of ‘u16’.

A point being that I am having my life eaten by politics and the rtt
parameter and the dual hash thing, are the only two things left that
need to get done in cake so far as I know.

And it's your code, primarily, and there are plenty of people, willing
to contribute and - especially - help test.

We are one last day, one last big push, away from getting this thing
done. A hackathon with everybody, perhaps, to get there?

Do you want faster, better, wifi? https://www.patreon.com/dtaht