[Cake] [sch_cake] Merge branch 'exposeinterval' (5541271)

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 12 07:49:12 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,

On Oct 12, 2015, at 13:16 , Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> um, no, interval needs to be kept in usec, and converted more like I did.

	I have not looked at your code yet. In tc (tc_utils.h or so) there is get_time() that knows how to deal with the default time specifiers like sec ms us… I believe from the tc side this should be used to parse the user input, just like Kevin’s code does. Now this needs to be passed to sch_cake.c, where I believe Kevin’s version expects milliseconds (MS2TIME(q->interval)), which does not do the right thing if the user specified “rtf 123usecs” on tic’s cli… So just getting rid of the MS2TIME called should do the trick, no?