[Cake] diffserv in cake

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Fri Oct 30 08:40:12 EDT 2015

On Oct 30, 2015, at 13:35 , Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> publicly please for as many emails as possible.

	Argh, my old nemesis again Reply instead of Reply-All, sorry. It will sink in but habit change slowly (which for good habits is a boon)

> I will answer with that "diffserv support is totally new - wg's barely
> concluded”

	Good point. But that also allows us to come up with something completely new instead of modeling after older stuff that always kept some legacy compatibility in mind. None of the existing schemes make too much sense in a home network I believe, potentiay a wrong believe ;)

>>> https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi