[Cake] is there a patch for tc-adv somewhere for showing active_flows

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:26:19 EDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> wrote:
> HI Dave, hi list,
>
> On Sep 29, 2015, at 15:24 , Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> No it would be easiest to just submit a normal patch to iproute
>> upstream, when the api is done. no muss, no fuss. But we are due for
>> an api change.
>
>         What change is due? Sorry to ask, but I genuinely seem to have missed the cake boat…

We can delete two variables from xstats (lastcount and one other). We
need to add support for at least setting the interval (I do not think
we want to expose the target). You have made other suggestions.

I would like to be able to hash on src/dst src and dst macaddrs also,
but that's not an api change.

other needed api changes?