[Cake] is there a patch for tc-adv somewhere for showing active_flows

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Wed Sep 30 05:55:56 EDT 2015

Dave,

I've pulled the commits from Toke's iproute2 repo in which Jonathan is
placing his stats & other tweaks and sent you a pull request:
https://github.com/dtaht/tc-adv/pull/3 to get them into your tc-adv repo
(which is slightly more cero/openwrt facing)

All the recent changes to cake & tc are running here.... livin' on the
bleeding edge :-)

Kevin