[Cake] Beating bufferbloat

Arie nospam at ariekanarie.nl
Sun Apr 24 06:37:46 EDT 2016

If you want a very recent cake version, you could use my build from here:
http://ariekanarie.nl/openwrt/mvebu/ It's based on the very feature heavy
OpenWRT build by trondah ( https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=50914
), but using more recent cerowrt and cake stuff.

You'll want to flash the shelby factory.img if still on stock firmware,
else shelby sysupgrade.tar.