[Cake] Configuring cake for VDSL2 bridged connection

techicist at gmail.com techicist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 08:04:10 EDT 2016

How would I go about enabling flowblind in OpenWRT? :)

And the 5ms+ jump you're talking about, that would compare to an ideal 3ms
jump not using flowblind. Is that right?

We do use the connection for gaming and so it might be useful. Without
flowblind, are you saying that latency in games would be worse with just
standard cake?

Thanks so much for your help so far.

On 26 August 2016 at 12:52, Alan Jenkins <alan.christopher.jenkins at gmail.com