[Cake] [Bloat] CAKE upstream in LEDE

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:01:41 EDT 2016

And it has already shown up for  at least one of my main target platforms:

https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/mvebu/generic/packages/

This will speed up my attempts to test at longer rtts (when I have
time) enormously. Thx for getting cake upstream to lede! I am tempted
to retire my last remaining cerowrt wndr3800, but the build has not
made it there (or to x86-64) as yet.

https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/ar71xx/generic/packages/

As a side note, I am contributing a honking big (16 cpu) build box to
the lede effort from google's cloud. I wish I had a way to pay for it
(and additional ones) long term.

http://blog.cerowrt.org