[Cake] CAKE upstream in LEDE

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:07:03 EDT 2016

shiny! I could not resist and installed lede head on my 1200ac just now.

But:

root at linksys-1200ac:/etc/config# tc qdisc add dev eth0 root cake bandwidth 9mbit
Unknown qdisc "cake", hence option "bandwidth" is unparsable
root at linksys-1200ac:/etc/config#

Also sqm-scripts fails silently when trying to configure this.

root at linksys-1200ac:/etc/config# /etc/init.d/sqm  start
SQM: Stopping SQM on eth0
SQM: Starting SQM script: piece_of_cake.qos on eth0, in: 100000 Kbps,
out: 9000 Kbps
SQM: piece_of_cake.qos was started on eth0 successfully

http://blog.cerowrt.org