[Cake] [Bloat] bufferbloat.net is sorely missed.

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Fri Jun 10 05:02:49 EDT 2016

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk> writes:

> Possibly/probably as a result of CAKE getting into LEDE I note a few people
> saying 'bufferbloat.net' is down.  This is unfortunate just at a time when a
> hoped for uptick in interest factor may well be upon us.  Interest has been
> expressed in http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/codel/wiki/Cake

I'm working on converting the old wiki and issue pages to a static site.
Got some of the way, but a bit more to be done. Will take another stab
at it over the weekend.

> In the shorter term, to satisfy some sort of interest, would it be possible to
> point at an archive of the site?  I know not how this could be done.

The Wayback Machine is your friend:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160328150326/http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/codel/wiki/Cake

-Toke