[Cake] cake separate qos for lan

Allan Pinto allan316 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:31:42 EDT 2016

> Is the cache inside or outside the point where the router is fitted
 outside..

Cache-Server

internet Gateway ---> L2 switch   --> LInux router with cake - - [ pppoe
connection ]  --> customer

>Also, the command shown will apply a limit to *egress* traffic on the
given port.  If you need to do *ingress* shaping, there’s a different
sequence of commands
i have put the ingress commands, i did not mention them as i did not have
any need of changes there.

--
Thanx and regd's.

Allan.