[Cake] Proposing COBALT

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:43:43 EDT 2016

> On 20 May, 2016, at 19:37, Luis E. Garcia <luis at bitamins.net> wrote:
>
> I think this would be a great idea to implement and test.
> Can COBALT's behavior be easily implemented to test it using the OpenWRT or LEVE ?

I assume you mean LEDE.

Yes, the BLUE algorithm is very simple (and is already in Linux, if you want to see how it behaves independently).  It’s merely a case of modifying a fork of sch_codel and/or sch_fq_codel and/or sch_cake to run it in parallel with the Codel algorithm.

I’ll probably get around to it once I’ve got some current Cake changes out of the way.