[Cake] Cake with Deep Packet Inspection

Noah Causin n0manletter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:38:26 EST 2016

The Makefile I referred to uses this repository:
https://github.com/betolj/ndpi-netfilter/commits/master

The one you mentioned seems like it supports IPv6.  The author said he
would backport newer protocols: https://github.com/vel21ripn/nDPI/issues/7

It has the ability to read DHT messages in the BitTorrent protocol to
detected encrypted data, and it is supposed to have a smaller memory
footprint.

A LEDE Makefile for this repository would be useful.