[Cake] WAN ingress rate with concurrent downloads

Noah Causin n0manletter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:42:15 EDT 2016

I notice this behavior as well.  I believe it is the fact that SQM is
not the true bottleneck.  Senders continue to increase their transfer
rate until active queue management on your router causes them to slow down.

If I watch LEDE's built-in realtime traffic graphs, I do see incoming
rates higher than the set limit.