[Cake] Configuring cake for VDSL2 bridged connection

techicist at gmail.com techicist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:06:27 EDT 2016

I'm back again, been quite busy so lost track of this. I'm using LEDE now
too.

Is there an easy way to see cake is actually working? A command or
something I can type in just to get clarification?

Also, I've set the overhead to 12 as recommended before, due to the VLAN BT
Openreach use in the UK, which I believe OpenWRT cannot account for. Whilst
in this section of the LuCi GUI, I noticed "Which linklayer adaptation
mechanism to use; for testing only", has a "cake" option? Should this be
enabled?