[Cake] cake for net-next 4.8

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:38:03 EDT 2016

> On 25 Sep, 2016, at 21:30, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I quickly got sch_cake to work on top of net next. The attached diff
> is probably not correct in some respect or another (what's to_free
> for? And it looks like statistics collection has been parallelized
> elsewhere)

Yet another mail I had to fish out of my spam folder.  Google really doesn’t seem to like you - I’m going to try looking for a whitelist option in the webmail interface (which I usually avoid).

I’m pretty sure to_free is for attaching a list of skbs for deferred bulk deletion.  Might help under sustained overload, but not in the common case.