[Cake] cake for net-next 4.8

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:13:55 EDT 2016

> On 27 Sep, 2016, at 19:04, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Annoying. Perhaps my link to the blog in my .sig? Perhaps they object
> to my verbosity?

This seems relevant in the headers:

I forget exactly how DKIM and DMARC work, but DKIM seems to be stymied by the list adding its own message footer (which is nevertheless best-practice).  I don’t know how relevant a DMARC fail is to their filter, or how relevant it *should* be.

Could the listserver replace an original, verified DKIM certificate with its own after adding the footer?

On the upside, I was able to add a filter specifically saying “never send to Spam folder”, and it appears to be working so far.  But everyone probably needs to do that; it’s not a scalable solution, only a workaround.