[Cake] de-natting & host fairness

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 23:06:40 EDT 2016

> On 28 Sep, 2016, at 05:56, Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk> wrote:
>
> Does this need to be another variable/parameter or could it be the next bit along in the flow type?

I’ve already pushed it to the ‘cobalt’ branch, so you can see how I’ve done it and start testing.  I’ve verified that it compiles, no more than that so far.

For configuration, there is a separate flag parameter passed.  Internally, I’ve used another bit of the existing flow_mode field (but not the next one along).  The latter is also how the configuration is read back out again to tc.

Overall, the patch ended up much smaller than the original.  Switch statements in C are actually quite verbose.