[Cake] cake for net-next 4.8

Neil Shepperd nshepperd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:37:00 EDT 2016

Disabling ipv6 (at least in the mail server, in outgoing direction) is
probably the easiest option...
I see on most messages here DKIM-Signature headers apparently from gmail:
"v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113;". These
signatures are failing because of the added message footer. No sign of a
DKIM-Signature for lists.bufferbloat.net. You'd need to set that up in the
list MTA.