[Cake] cake flenter results round 3

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 13:41:34 EST 2017

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 10:30 AM, George Amanakis <gamanakis at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2017-12-02 at 09:59 -0800, Dave Taht wrote:
>>
>> That's a little discouraging. That's sch_fq, not fq_codel? (please
>> add fq_codel)

> fq is sch_fq. I added fq_codel in the attachments.

Curiouser and curiouser. both cake normal and flowblind are getting
their more consistent TCP RTTs at the cost of bandwidth compared to
codel/fq_codel/pie/etc.

If there is a way to elide pfifo from your (presumably automatically
generated) summary plots, they'd be easier to read.
( I live and die by the tarballs anyway, but...)

I didn't manage to get either Xeon to boot last night, I end up with a
blank screen of death...

CEO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-669-226-2619