[Cake] [Fwd: Re: RHODIUM - nuking blue (for testing)]

Georgios Amanakis gamanakis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 21:01:22 EST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Georgios Amanakis <gamanakis at gmail.com>
To: Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com>
Cc: Cake List <cake at lists.bufferbloat.net>, Jonathan Morton <chromatix9
9 at gmail.com>, Pete Heist <peteheist at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Cake] RHODIUM - nuking blue (for testing)
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 20:58:39 -0500

I just finished testing Rhodium, and I am supplementing Sunday's
results.

CMTS setup:
server -- delay -- isp -- mbox -- client

ISP limited at 200/10mbit.
Cake/HTB shaping at 180/9mbit.
RTT 20ms with cake's RTT set at 20ms
rrul_be_nflows, 32 download, 8 upload streams.
net.ipv4.tcp_ecn=2 in all nodes (linux default)

Cake tested in all flow-isolation modes with all ack filtering options.
HTB tested with codel,pie,fq,sfq,fq_codel.

Rhodium(cakerhod) doesn't show much difference against Cobalt(cake).

George