[Cake] [Fwd: Re: RHODIUM - nuking blue (for testing)]

Dave Taht dave at taht.net
Wed Dec 6 16:08:14 EST 2017

Groovy.

I guess if I had any one goal, was that I wanted to have cake to shape
well on the APU2 at a gigabit. That's the highest end "home router" we
have, although it would be good to get results on things like the turris
omnia, also.

I hope to start a round of profiling as to what can be optimized (out)
this weekend. Last I looked the hashing costs dominated.

Pretty sure we're good at 200Mbit there (aside from the ingress bug).

It would be nice to have a test showing blue being useful.

Did you get cpu stats for the below tests?