[Cake] cake vs fqcodel with 1 client, 4 servers

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 21:27:36 EST 2017

The latest push now enforces 4 x MTU x flows on the target intra-flow
latency.  When lightly loaded, the normal target still applies.

This gives a noticeable improvement on the goodput of World of Warships'
updater, which does its level best to stuff 150 HTTP flows through my
512Kbps downlink, while retaining reasonable inter-flow latency as measured
by using other applications and/or hosts.

I'd like to see a more controlled test of this, to compare with the
previous behaviour.