[Cake] total download rate with many flows

George Amanakis g_amanakis at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 21:49:53 EST 2017

Dear David,

I agree. My point is that currently ingress mode seems to be dropping
more packets than necessary to keep senders from bottlenecking the
connection (when there is a large number of concurrent flows, >8). And
right now, ingress mode is the only mode that achieves this in
situations such as Windows updates.

George