[Cake] Cleaning up cake

Dave Taht dave at taht.net
Sun Nov 19 21:56:43 EST 2017

I just finished a brutal exercise in making the cobalt branch of cake
vastly more checkpatch compliant. (I haven't checked it in yet)

What I am inclined to do next is move it to sch_cobalt.c, and reimport
(somehow) sch_cake.c from the stable commit that is currently shipping
in lede (?), and move that forward to also gain ack filtering.

Then add a q_cobalt equivalent to my iproute2 so we can build, test,
and compare the two versions, sanely.

I'd call this new branch "kobold". Or I'd find some way to fix head.