[Cake] taking a break for thanksgiving holiday

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 11:43:02 EST 2017

I'm going to take a break from cleaning up the cobalt branch til
sunday before putting together a "final" patch for net-next. (which
should open up by sunday)

If anyone else would like to tackle:

* getting ack_drop into the drop statistics
* updating the man page
* figuring out hard_header_len issue
* ?

* Changing the xstats API is something that I think would prevent a
submission to mainline for quite some time if changing it is a
requirement for the iproute2 maintainer, Stephen Hemminger.
Regardless, it would be good to get more eyeballs on the code, for
bugs and modern coding standards we've missed, so I'd like to submit
it once to net-next to get those.

CEO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-669-226-2619