[Cake] new patchset for upstream net-next

George Amanakis gamanakis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:33:19 EST 2017

> Whatever your primary use case is? My biggest concern is that it
> simply not crash -  300 second long tests, 1200 seconds, all night
> long over and over, again, pounding it flat.

My home router runs x86_64 Archlinux on net-next with cake and
nf_conntrack compiled as integrals. TSO, GSO and GRO are turned off. Up
until now (24h) it has not crashed and everything seems stable. Dmesg
does not report anything unusual. Ingress traffic is about 15 GiB,
egress about 1 GiB.

Cake configuration (Comcast cable, advertised 10Mbps/2Mbps):
qdisc cake 8001: dev ens4 root refcnt 2 bandwidth 12200Kbit diffserv3
dual-dsthost wash ingress ack-filter rtt 100.0ms noatm overhead 18
via-ethernet mpu 64
qdisc cake 8002: dev ens3 root refcnt 2 bandwidth 2500Kbit diffserv3
dual-srchost nat wash ack-filter rtt 100.0ms noatm overhead 18
via-ethernet mpu 64

George