[Cake] cake flenter results round 2

Georgios Amanakis gamanakis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 22:29:48 EST 2017

I just ran some rrul tests, but I am getting a strange behaviour.
Setup:
server        --        delay        --        mbox        --        client
netserver         50ms/50ms         45/900mbit

cli:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10CwMwLItL6bVSyMTp8-kVXWuFBAG6ft2
1) ./vsetup.sh (includes vcake.sh)
2) ip netns exec server netserver
3) ip netns exec client flent ....

rrul1 flent:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XB1k68fv4PCsRhSbmbCMvqOLk7Dv08bh
rrul1 tc qdisc show:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mKEYq7iDauOL5A9lCat_jAUgE7Eq6et8

rrul2 flent:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19OhJdOtMLcsNM66Jy-Edn7rD8TC9WelJ
rrul2 tc qdisc show:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HtgjwvmTbr7XQKRp4XOqVvkz8FzCxdTk

rrul1 looks good, while rrul2 has a very strange trace. Look at the
upload/ping. The setup was exactly the same between these two. If I lower
the mbox bandwidth to 10/200mbit I don't get this behaviour anymore, the
traces look like rrul1.

Am I doing something wrong?

George