[Cake] cake flenter results round 2

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Wed Nov 29 10:44:50 EST 2017

> (That was also informative for me about how netperf decides when to
> emit a data point…)

In that case I can add that the stated reason for this way of doing
things is performance (i.e., emitting data points should not interfere
with transfer performance). This is mostly an issue on systems where
getting time is expensive; which is not the case on modern Linux
systems. But I'm not entirely sure that the optimisation only has
historical reasons; it may be that some systems supported by Netperf
still has this issue...

-Toke