[Cake] Fwd: cake flenter results round 2

Georgios Amanakis gamanakis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:19:57 EST 2017

I completely neglected this. It turns out sometimes netem drops, sometimes
it doesn't.
This would also explain the different behaviour I am getting (rrul1)
sometimes.
I guess it is because netem doesn't drop in this case.

I am attaching a new file with both cases (I could replicate them again).
Delay's netem and mbox's cake stats are in the txt files.

Is a limit of 4000 a sane value?
Calculated as (0.05s * 900mbit/s / 8bit/byte / 1500bytes/packet)??

George