[Cake] cake flenter results round 3

Georgios Amanakis gamanakis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 16:11:31 EST 2017

I still got results but did not trust them.
The error occurred at the end of the run.

===========8<===========
NetperfDemoRunner TCP upload CS5 finished
NetperfDemoRunner TCP upload EF finished
TimerRunner Watchdog [Ping (ms) ICMP] finished
NetperfDemoRunner TCP upload BK finished
WARNING: Program exited non-zero.
Runner class: PingRunner
Command: /usr/bin/fping  -D -p 200 -c 350   10.10.0.1
Return code: 1
Stdout:
Stderr:
10.10.0.1 : xmt/rcv/%loss = 350/0/100%

WARNING: Command produced no valid data.
Runner class: PingRunner
Command: /usr/bin/fping  -D -p 200 -c 350   10.10.0.1
Return code: 1
Stdout:
Stderr:
10.10.0.1 : xmt/rcv/%loss = 350/0/100%

PingRunner Ping (ms) ICMP finished
CpuStatsRunner cpu_stats_localhost finished

George