[Cake] best way at getting at tcp ack data?

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 21:08:04 EDT 2017

Ah, so effectively you want to drop acks more aggressively than data
packets when they become a saturating flow in themselves, but without
disturbing the cues that TCP relies on.  There is some logic behind that,
since COBALT ramps up quite slowly with very small packets like acks.

I think it's worth opening an issue to remind me to look into that.  I
still don't have a replacement for my MBP, which is complicating matters
here.