[Cake] overhead and mpu

Dennis Fedtke dennisfedtke at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 03:41:30 EDT 2017

Hi,

tc does not output the current overhead value when the value is the same
as the default one, correct?

When i enter overhead 18 for my eth1.100, tc doesnt output any overhead.
When i enter overhead 14 for my ifb4eth1.100, tc doesnt output any overhead.

So the default overhead for my eth.100 is 18.
And for my ifb4eth1.100 device it is 14.

Is this expected behavior?

Thanks.