[Cake] Testing wanted: Statistics API rework

Pete Heist pete at eventide.io
Wed Apr 25 12:28:11 EDT 2018

> On Apr 25, 2018, at 11:15 AM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
>
> Pete Heist <pete at eventide.io> writes:
>
>> I requested a re-build over in the Ubiquiti EdgeOS forums. Between
>> ER-X and ER-L I think that would cover 32-bit mips (little endian) and
>> 64-bit mips (big endian). Anything specific to test besides “it
>> works"? :)
>
> We need to verify that it will still print statistics and that the
> values do not look weird (especially the per-tin 'bytes' counter since
> that is a 64bit value).

In case you didn’t see it before, Lochnair has automatic builds set up (cool) for EdgeOS that are failing as of yesterday:

https://build.lochnair.net/job/ubiquiti/job/bufferbloat/job/cake_cobalt/

It may very well be due to the 3.10(!) kernel it ships with, but in case it helps somehow, go to the latest build and “Console Output”. In case you commit a change, the git repo is polled once an hour, apparently. Otherwise, I don’t have an easy way to test mips…