[Cake] Thanks to Toke

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Sat Apr 28 04:48:17 EDT 2018

> On 27 Apr 2018, at 16:06, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
>
> Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant via Cake <cake at lists.bufferbloat.net> writes:
>
>> Thank you Toke for your continued and continuing efforts in submitting
>> CAKE to upstream kernel land.  I am at least one person who greatly
>> values and appreciates your time and efforts in doing so…. and
>> wrangling the rest of us into ‘little’ tweaks here & there.
>
> Thanks, much appreciated!
>
> On that note, if someone could take a look at the changes to the ACK
> filtering I just pushed, that would be awesome (running a test with it,
> but would be good if someone else could sanity-check it).

Well I have it running based on commit 729c81a3be16cdd574935cc9de62ba1d5ce52fcf from last night with ack filtering enabled, not that my link’s 4:! up/down ratio really needs it :-)

I also unleashed my misbehaving ECN box on (qnap linux 4.2…goodness knows what bugs they’ve put in) to check nothing has dented cobalts ability to deal with unresponsive ECN flows.  All is good :-)