[Cake] [Cerowrt-devel] expressobin

dpreed at deepplum.com dpreed at deepplum.com
Wed Aug 1 08:49:13 EDT 2018

Yeah. Small FF 2 port Celeron board is what I use. And I have a 4 port Atom that runs like a bat out of hell.

Currenty fiddling with Xilinx Dev boards, just put packet processing in FPGA for Cake, and no problem with 2.5 - 10 Gb/sec. Just need a free piece of low level SFP+ interfacing logic.

My use case is using the open ChipLink/TileLink bus from RISCV rather than PCIe, making something that might be an open source ASIC design.