[Cake] HotEdge '19 Preliminary Call for Papers Now Available!

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:54:55 EST 2018

Since the impending death of g+, I have been putting up little interesting
links, here. I read *every* paper (1700 now on google scholar!), and have a
weekly search for various bloat related topics, but 90% of it isn't useful,
but
I've rather enjoyed the associated burst in discussion here when I do find
something interesting. I didn't know until one of those papers in the past
week or two, that cell still had a fragmentation problem! I would really
like it if more pointed out more stuff...

I also wish more of those 4000+ authors of bloat related stuff, subscribed
to the bloat list, and that google indexed it better.

It is perhaps too much to hope that the folk behind the 5g rollout and
actively developing products, are paying attention. Certainly AT&T totally
missed the bufferbloat problem on their first devices... :(

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/5g-release-date,review-5063.html

Anyway, of all the conferences we do, I like usenix and their policies the
best. Perhaps we can get something in on cobalt...

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-831-205-9740